Cheezland

By the cheezpeeps, for the cheezpeeps!

URGENT: POSSIBLE SEAMUS SIGHTING AND WOMAN GOING TO CALL ME

Home Forums Srs stuff URGENT: POSSIBLE SEAMUS SIGHTING AND WOMAN GOING TO CALL ME

This topic contains 38 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  maryqos 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 39 posts - 1 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author

maryqos

A woman called me tonight. She thinks maybe Seamus is at her place at night to eat with her cats. She used to work at the park next to me and she said one of her cats used to follow her to work, there is a path near her place-she’s on another side of the park. Anyways she will call me tomorrow when she sees him. Oh, could I have one more good thing this year please please please dear ceiling cat?????

#52836 Reply

maryqos

Please to send prayers if you are so inclined to whatever higher power you like that this is my missing boy. I’m trying hard to not count on this but….but….oh please let it be my boy.

#52837 Reply

prysma
    Keymaster

Of course you’re hoping! Not knowing srsly sux! And having Seamus home… ohyesplz!

Lotsa pleas to CC happening here from both of us, youbetcha!

And also that silly Jojo can stay right where he is with both cats there sharing the space peacefully.

Ohpleaseohpleaseohplease let the year end awesumly!

#52838 Reply

Shepmom

*prays as hard as she ever has about anything* Oh Mary, I am praying so hard that this is Seamus and your boy comes home…all hopes and good energies coming your way from me and Lili.

Pleeze to lets us gnoe!!!!!

#52839 Reply

ToonaJoosePlz

Hoping for the bestest, most wonderfulest outcome!

#52840 Reply

Lungdoc

*Special holiday prayers for Seamus coming from teh Soufwest*

#52841 Reply

maryqos

thank you everyone. I am going to drive by there today so I know where it is in the light and she is going to call me when he shows up. There will be such happiness in my house and cheezland!
    I can haz holiday meerakel?

#52842 Reply

smalltabby

*squeezes eyes tight shut and crosses every finger that this ends happily*

#52844 Reply

maryqos

nope,she’s not sent a picture and I told her i’m at Mom’s till Tuesday. Aaarrggghhh this is killing me!

#52845 Reply

noodle

pleeeeeze. Hopin wiv a fierze..

#52849 Reply

maryqos

She will call me tomorrow evening and I’ll go over….

#52850 Reply

Shepmom

Hoping and praying…. Ai hazza glad she am going to call yoo tomorrow — eventually Lili and ai wills hab to uncross awl owr fingers, toes, feets, hands, and paws and get back to werkwerkwerk! But in de meantime, dey am awl crossed for yoo and Seamus!

#52851 Reply

maryqos

She called-he wasn’t around tonight. I am so frustragedly. I’ll postify updates…

#52852 Reply

Shepmom

Aaaaaarrrrgggghhhhh!

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Maryqos}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

#52853 Reply

maryqos

IDK wahht tew think as hur tole a storie lass nyte taht hur fownded nuther lost kitteh inn hur attig an den hur kalled peeples an dey were inn Alasker an den hur nevur saw taht kitteh again. butt wai wood a stranjer get jollies messin wif me? maibe hur lonelie oar crazie?
    *bracing fore ‘nuther diss appoynmint*

#52854 Reply

Noodle

Oh mai. Wilde ride ov emochuns. Gud thots heddin ur wey.

#52855 Reply

maryqos

ai hadda lite goe awn ovur mai hed an ai kawled tew thee vee eee tee orifice an askded thee teks an wun know hur an sed hur nyse purrsin. whewie

#52856 Reply

prysma
    Keymaster

That were teh brilliant! Good good, nao yu can has moar reezun to trust! But still, cud be nawt-Seamus, so plz, do nawt be hart-borked tuu bad if fings nawt what tehy seem. I hopeso it is him, an he can come home, sooooo bad, but is so unsure rite nao.

If it IZ Seamus… I wunder, would he come check out litter that haz been used by his bruvver, or a towel or sumfin that smells strongly lyk him? After this long, there mite be a problem wif his relationships wif sum cats, I hopeso nawt but sepration can be weerd… but he lubs Stevie lots an they always been tugevver so mebbe? Or Bitsy or wunna teh uvver girls, mebbe?

#52857 Reply

maryqos

Brilliant alsew tew as well! I’ll bring sumfing smellie lyke hoem an ai got his favrit-treets-he shood rekiknyze teh noyse wen ai shaek it, he spended every nite sitting awn teh kischen cownter, wayting fore sumwun tew taek pitie awn him an give him a treet.
    nao ai got tew dais at Momcat’s an have tew leef at nawt five fore nawt three dais….an sew it goze…..

#52860 Reply

maryqos

OK everiewun ai preshiyate teh gud beems an stuff butt teh ladie kalled juss nao an hur sed a nayber sez is dere kitteh, dey had fore a yeer an a haff, Debbie sez hur still gonna get a pitcher uf kitteh fore me JIC.

*Sigh*

#52864 Reply

annipuss

Sorry there wasn’t a happier outcome for you, mqos, but glad the kitteh has a home.

#52866 Reply

ToonaJoosePlz

What anni said. *moar hugs*

#52867 Reply

Shepmom

oh…. I’m sorry Mary. We were hoping right along with you, but I know this a special sadness for you. Wherever Seamus is, he’s still your boy and the love will always be there.

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Maryqos}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

#52880 Reply

maryqos

thangyew awl.

ai always start amajinin teh happie tearie re-yew-n-yun, ai kan’t halp it.

hart remains bork for mai gone boi.

#52881 Reply

prysma
    Keymaster

I hazza hyooj sad fur you. :`-( I sorry, I so wish it had been him an it wurked owt. {{{{{{{{{{maryqos}}}}}}}}}}

#52897 Reply

maryqos

thanks PK. wee awl luv owr kittehs an hard wen clothesure ewe noe kan haz.

pee ess-Gross commend ahead-ai’d bee willin’ tew rehoam MiMi rite nao as hur haz habbit uf up teh chuck down walls, fernetcher, Ed Cetera, speshilizin inn playses yu noe cleen fore a halve a yeer oar sew lyke behind fernetchers. juss finished skrubbin nawt fore such playses.

ai ast mai brudder tew halp me tew clothes openings inn celler windows sew kan stop deh pore ferels frum goein inn dere. (ai mighta sed did afore butt thare’s moer) thare’s wun stuck down dere nao. ai godda gedda human trap tewdai tew catchify an taek negst dore whare deh ferels sposed tew bee gedding tame lessins. Roseanne Roseannadanna waz rite.

#53092 Reply

maryqos

so the person (Debbie) says this cat has only been around since Sept or so…..so the neighbor across the street from Debbie called just a bit ago and she had Seamus in my carrier that I left. so I barrel up there. so (you KNOW where this is going…..) I say YES IT’S HIM….IT’S HIM…..99 PERCENT SURE. so I get home and put him in the room reserved for new kitties and….gee this cat has more white than Seamus…………hmmmm……geeee this cat has…………BALLS! Dear CC what have I done and how do I undone it?

#53093 Reply

annipuss

You simply return the kitteh and explain that when you got him home you could see that you had made a big mistake. Good luck!

#53094 Reply

annipuss

Just a thought – could you take him to a vet to see if he has a microchip? though if he is not neutered, it isn’t likely his people care enough to bother with a chip.

#53095 Reply

Shepmom

Oh gnoe…ai iz sew sorry. Ai agrees wif Annie — you coulds find owt iffn him am chipped and den go frum dere. Sew sad {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{MQ}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

#53109 Reply

noodle

ohhhhh noooo mr bill.

#53110 Reply

maryqos

goog greegf I wrote an answer here this morning but it’s not here! I’ve spent the day calling, texting, messaging, and not getting any answers from anyone even any I’ve helped (I didn’t call the sanctuary-shes got plenthy thanks fvery much) and Hornell said NO, no one else answered EXCEPT finally the woman with the shelter that paid for Lillian and JoJo’s fixing and shots-I think she is going to take him, waiting to hear back. I was even considering euthanasia that is how desperate I’ve become….BTW the woman that has the farm that called me? she won’t answer the phone!!! plus her and her neighbor have lots of cats already and they all fight with this fellow. and it’s winter and cold out!

#53135 Reply

maryqos

I DID IT! Sorry for the yelling but I’m so happy. Vicki, the shelter woman who paid for Lillian and JoJo’s vet stuff messaged me that, yes, she will be down to pick up NotSeamus.
    Feeling one measure of relief as a rock comes out of the bag on my back.
    *happily dansin”

#53136 Reply

Shepmom

Well done, MQ! Glad to gnoe NotSeamus has a safe place, fankees to yoo!

#53397 Reply

maryqos

ohohoh I found a better place for the boy. Hearthside Cats offered to take him. Very happy about that. Now i don’t have to drive to an unknown place 40 minutes away. Lazy me. This is the group that found a home for little Tink so I have a happy.

#53681 Reply

maryqos

well did storie nao gotta ending as far as being in my lyfe. nyse gurl frum Hearthside Cats coming tewmorrowe to pick up NotSeamus. He’s gonna bee happie for a change of scenery and maybe not notiyce wen he gets teh furrbawls gone. and maybe stawp teh pleh spraying and me an teh kittehs get teh hoard room back. He has bin cryeing awl teh time for awl diss long time he’z bin in teh rum an tewdai wen ai was cleaning teh room, Stevie went in and NotSeamus has been quiet! Wowza!

#53682 Reply

maryqos

yee haw! NotSeamus a sqwee big boi butt glad hee is gone. His fairwell present was peeing awn my noo Rubbermaid gloves ai was using tew clean up teh poops he did awn teh flore instead uf teh boks.

#53710 Reply

annipuss

Would I be right in thinking you are not sorry to see him go?

#53711 Reply

maryqos

Oh you are sooo right. very cute big boy but he was driven beserk by the feral girls right under him in the crawl space and cried to get out nearly 24 hours a day. and when i board a cat in that closed room even if they use the box the room stinks. so really stinky boy pee, even with 2 boxes, he preferred to poop next to the box….oh yeah i told you that before! He’s in a good place now. So very happy! (Wish JoJo could have gone too-I love him dearly but the last to come has to be the first to go).

Viewing 39 posts - 1 through 39 (of 39 total)
Reply To: URGENT: POSSIBLE SEAMUS SIGHTING AND WOMAN GOING TO CALL ME
Your information:

Cheezland © 2012-2019 Frontier Theme