Cheezland

By the cheezpeeps, for the cheezpeeps!

Rescue problems

Home Forums Srs stuff Rescue problems

This topic contains 126 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Noodle 11 months ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 51 through 100 (of 127 total)
  • Author

maryqos

going to dew a bideo uf kitteh an baby an get own innerweb. they don’t goe inn teh boks springs noe moer. sew baby owt fore yur viewing pleasure-specially teh baby hiss hiss. It (ai dunnoe wat ai gotta taek pitcher uf bak uf kitten an putt awn FB fore diegnosses uf boy ur gurl) is verie kalm an duzzin hyde wen ai’m inn thare. mama sniffed mai hand! slow agonizingly sloe progress!

#38523 Reply

maryqos

film of Tink and Dixie too!!!
    https://youtu.be/XHuBY9dM3Nw

#38524 Reply

prysma
    Keymaster

I am so totally dedededed from teh cyoot of Tink… *thud*

Momma keepin a very very close eye on you, that you not gonna duz ennyfing to her babycat!!!!

#38545 Reply

icanhasanimalols

:shock: Oh My! De cyuuuuute iz strong wiffy dis leetlol kitteh! EZ tu b deddified bi dis tube ob u bideo ann Dixie iz a pretty kitteh alsotooaswell! :grin:

#38546 Reply

maryqos

ai shud chanje tew Rescue Funn nao gots baby tew play wif. Prysma ai wish ai’d had teh kammara fore tewdais plai-ai looped long tailed Prysma toi over top drawyer handlol uf dresser sew mawsei hangs down an baby plaiying lyke krazee wif it! ai gets pitcher nuther dai!

#38646 Reply

maryqos

Tink has a line of wanna be minyins lining up!!!!!
    :D
    Butt (!) Butt (!) den hee won’t bee inn mai hawse….. :(
    *tries tew bee braeve*

(ai’m reelie happie bowt tihs honist butt (!) Maundais knead sum drama dontchewfingsew?)

#38647 Reply

prysma
    Keymaster

Yay fur Tink getting to choose tween minyuns uv hims very own, wifowt teh competishuns uv elebenty uvver kittehs! An mebbe will be sumwun whu will lets you visit, or at leest send you updaets n pics – we duz wif Freya’s foster-mom, an I keep track uv hao Eva-teh-Diva are duin.

#38680 Reply

maryqos

ai hoep sew tew. ai waz playeing wif him tihs morning-started werk laet. Wen ai went inn rum he skittered cross floor an backd inn corner an hisshisshiss-sew hard tew nawt laff at braev littlol hisser! butt soon as ai gots teh toi mowsie awwna string awt, hear he komes wif a kwickness, wee plaied an plaied. mama smelt mai hand a cupple thymes an smaked me wen ai trie tew pet butt claws inn…..wee maybe kan winn tihs littlol braeve gurl ovur yet!
    pee ess ai lub teh pitchers uf Eva teh Diva an hurr boi alwais tuggs mai hart.

#38795 Reply

maryqos

uppdaet: Next Saturday a woman from Hearthside Pets will pick Tink up & find him a forever home. And the next time there is a clinic, Dixie will get fixed. Don’t know how she’s going to take Tink leaving. He will be 7 weeks and 2 days old when he goes. Gonna miss the little boy.

#39133 Reply

maryqos

Little Tink goes tomorrow.
    Mr. C says “its not too late to change your mind”
    He’s killing me!

#39134 Reply

ToonaJoosePlz

Hang in thayre! Ai hoap Dixie will be okay.

#39135 Reply

maryqos

she’z definately gonna miss hur boi! :(
    Casey kan pett hur nao, ai kan sneak a pett nao an den.
    geddin thare!

#39232 Reply

maryqos

Tink just left. He will hopefully find a home soon. Mr C went bonkers on me so not only did I have to deal with my sadness, he was furious. I won’t say any more about that situation.
    Now Mama can be fixed at the next “Barn Cat Outreach” clinic. They spay, treat for worms, fleas, and mites, give vaccines….for $35. Then we’ll see how she’s doing. She could be an indoor cat if the owner wasn’t interested in touching her!

#39233 Reply

prysma
    Keymaster

Oh dear… extra stuff to deal with, do not need at a moment like that.

You gave Tink the greatest gift possible. Not only does he have a life, he’s going to have a safe and loved life as a housecat. His future without you would have been pretty grim. Thanks to you, his future is so bright right now that he should be wearing shades! It hurts when they leave, but we can’t keep them all.

As for Dixie, that is an absolutely amazing deal. Keep an open mind about maybe finding her a barn that needs a good mouser and looks after their cats: that can be a good life for a cat who just isn’t really happy indoors. She’s starting to trust you two, but that might not be the case with a new set of humans. Or it might, what do I know?

Anyway, hugs n lotsa loves coming your way. You did what was best for Tink and for Dixie, no matter how much it hurts. That takes more courage than trying to cling to them all.

Now, go give Dixie lots of catnip to distract her from being alone!

#39234 Reply

maryqos

thanks for the kindness Prysma, yes Dixie loves the catnip! The girl that picked Tink up immediately took a picture of him in his bed and posted it on their facebook right from the driveway! I’ll copy and put in Gallery so you all can see his cuteness.

#39235 Reply

maryqos
    #39256 Reply

ToonaJoosePlz

Oh my gosh! What a sweetie. It looks like he’s waving. Hugs and best wishes coming your way.

#39257 Reply

maryqos

thanks Toona! hugs to you and Mara from the crazy cat house!

#39322 Reply

maryqos

oh mai. littlol Tink’s pitcher is postid awn teh websyte fore teh kittehs tew adoptify. it waz putt thare yesturdai. sew he must bee awl gud wif shots an tests an stuff.
    I WANT to call tehm………….ai won’t
    ai won’t luk at teh paje agan.
    *Sniff* sorrie, ai am such a wimp.

#39326 Reply

prysma
    Keymaster

It hurts. Bad. But it gets better. Really. And I’m saying that from the persective of a buncha fosters.

Thanks to you, he’s a healthy, confident, charming little fluffball who is going to knock some lucky prospective minion right over backwards and have them begging to serve him for the rest of his life.

If there weren’t some of us who were prepared to cope with the pain, where would the ones who desperately need a bit of a hand through a rough spot be? So be proud of yourself for that. Be happy that he has a wonderful future ahead and that you gave him that. Be sad that he’s not going to be an ongoing part of your life, because that’s real too. But hang in there. {{{{{maryqos}}}}}

#39328 Reply

maryqos

thanks Prysma!

#39329 Reply

ToonaJoosePlz

What PK said. Be proud of yourself and happy for Tink and oh that picture you posted is so cute. Hang in there!

#39331 Reply

maryqos

tender an careing harts, teh cheezpeeps haz tehm. tis a gud gud playse tew bee!

#39333 Reply

maryqos

well…..JIC aneewun inn teh norfeest ewe ess oar VLC is innurestid…….
    http://www.hearthsidecats.org/adopt-a-cat/

#39339 Reply

maryqos

Just found out Tink is not adopted yet.

#39340 Reply

ToonaJoosePlz

Aw geez, I looked at the photos. Tink looks so tiny and vulnerable. It’s only been a few days…patience, Mom. How is Dixie doing?

#39350 Reply

maryqos

I know, he’s such a tiny little boy. I try not to worry.
    Dixie cries a lot. Even if one of us stays with her. BUT she is comfortable enough with me to sit in the window and groom her tummy BUT she won’t let me get near her. Yesterday she did bat my finger-no claws-from under the bed. Casey can pet once in a while. I have to remember how far she’s come from not even seeing her when we went in the room.

#39351 Reply

maryqos

oh I just went on FB and had a message. He is with a foster mom and there is someone interested in him. I was so worried he was in a cage! I’m all better now! Whewie.

#39352 Reply

annipuss

Fingers crossed for Tink to find a forever home soon!

#39414 Reply

maryqos

Casey can now pet and give Dixie scritches. Even picked her up a couple of times. She’s not afraid of me but I still am working on her letting me pet her. He lays on the floor on a sleeping bag and she will lay down with him. You’ve come a long way Dixie!

#39436 Reply

maryqos

Dixie let me pet her! And it’s like once she decides you can pet her, she lets you pet her all over and she rolls over and shows her belly and she pushes against your hands-but no claws! Wow, only took 5 months!!!!!

#39451 Reply

maryqos

Message from Hearthside Cats with tears of happiness in my eyes: Hi Mary! Just wanted to let you know that Tink was adopted by a wonderful family and went to his forever home last night. Thank you for looking after him and his mother!

#39452 Reply

ToonaJoosePlz

Ohhh, yay? *sniff*

Good job, Mary. He was well treated and acclimated from the start.

#39453 Reply

annipuss

I told you to be patient!

#39454 Reply

maryqos

yup yu did!

#39634 Reply

maryqos

Here’s a video of last nights visit with Dixie. She gets spayed today. Please excuse the annoying baby voice!
    https://youtu.be/eoJ5P06n9SI

#39635 Reply

maryqos

Cat spay fail. He couldn’t get her in the trap and now she’s scared.

#39661 Reply

icanhasanimalols

Ughh! on the spay fail! Keep trying. In your video, dixie doesn’t look too feral anymore. Butt(!) I guess it is always on her terms and now she is pissed with you two and will harrummph! herself back to feral status. Le Grande Sighhhhhh……

#39663 Reply

maryqos

she is still lyking me sew hur smarty kitteh.
    hur nawt lyking Mr C noe moer….she’ll come rownd…prolly bowt teh thyme hiz skratches frum teh “ai am NAWT goeing inn taht fing” battlol heel.

#40385 Reply

maryqos

ohhhhh sad day for FDJ, two of the new babies passed away. Mama, Patience, has 3 left. {{{{{{{{{{{FDJ}}}}}}}}}}

#40482 Reply

maryqos

My nephew is a state trooper. He found a little kitten on a back road, limping and WITH IT’S WHISKERS CUT OFF. I would so like to get my hands on the cruel sorry creep that did that. So he can’t keep it, if it goes to the barn it will die, so Casey’s going to pick it up tomorrow and we’ll try to get a rescue group to take it.

#40483 Reply

maryqos
    #40484 Reply

icanhasanimalols

:mad: *grumbloleymumbloley* dere r sum sowwy saks ob doody awot dere wiffy noe harts inna dere worffless bodeys :mad:

Onna a bwittur tone, dis beautimouse leetlol gray tuxxie wiffy mor toesies dan usual wull maik sumwun a wunderful oberlord!

#40485 Reply

annipuss

Oh the poor little thing – how could anyone be unkind to such a sweetie?

#40486 Reply

maryqos

UH-OH Mr. C piked up kitten. ai kan tell ovur fone he’z inn lub again…..

#40489 Reply

maryqos

ai am sum grate kitteh purrsin. ai kant tell ifin boi oar gurll.
    but tihs littlol kitteh haz opposebile fumbs!!! AKYN!!!! Verrie sqwee. Rite nao inn wif Dixie fore sum kompanie fore boff an iso from teh chowder taht livin hear.

#40500 Reply

maryqos

Gud nooz fore them werried bowt mai “hoard tennesees”. Hearthside Cats said they would let me know when they have a space for Timmy (named after rescuer). They have 6 kittens an when thay have a spot, they will contact me! Now I can enjoy the baby without stress! Tim currently playing with Mr. C’s shoez-phewie!

#40501 Reply

maryqos

Ai luv luv luv mai Stevie, he is sleaping with teh baby!
    An yesturddai he was inn teh winndoe wif Dixie.
    He’s a sqwee boi!

#40503 Reply

maryqos
    #40527 Reply

maryqos

Aaaaaughhhhhh it bites wifawt warening!
    My chin…..CHOMP…..OWWWWWWW
    My eyebrow……………..CHOMP……………..OWWWWWWWWWWWW
    changeeing naeem tew “Spawn uf Debbil”.

Viewing 50 posts - 51 through 100 (of 127 total)
Reply To: Rescue problems
Your information:

Cheezland © 2012-2019 Frontier Theme