Okay, so… it'll be over soon here…

Home Forums Srs stuff Okay, so… it'll be over soon here…

This topic contains 123 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  maryqos 3 weeks, 3 days ago.

Viewing 24 posts - 101 through 124 (of 124 total)
  • Author

prysma
    Keymaster

They took her to the hospital.

shepmom

Hang on dear hearts. As scary as that sounds, she is at the source of best care, with experts to discern what is needed.

Holding you both in the light. All will be well.

annipuss

Reaching out across the ocean to hold your hand, Prysma

maryqos

I’ll take the other hand, you are not alone!

prysma
    Keymaster

Apparently, she’s dehydrated. I don’t know whether to be worried for her, angry at her for her usual total lack of any effort to look after herself (I promise, this is a chronic repeated theme), stressed over what she’s going to do overnight if the train pulls out in an hour without her and the hospital doesn’t keep her, or just… just… I have no idea right now. Trying to find, at zero notice, a place to stay that’s accessible and doesn’t cost $300+ is, to say the least, difficult. And I promised Freya she’d be home tonight.

noodle

Oh mai. Joins in wiv awl hour cheezfrends awl ova da werld. Je suis Jackie y Prysma.

prysma
    Keymaster

Train has left the station, as far as I can tell, and I haven’t heard anything more from her, so I guess she’s not coming home tonight.

maryqos

ugh stress I know it well. is there a way to get some funds to her?

prysma
    Keymaster

Yep, can send straight from my bank account to hers. And I have enough, thanks to awesomely generous Cheezpeeps. Still waiting on whether the hospital is keeping her or tossing her.

prysma
    Keymaster

Still waiting to see doctor, despite EMS sending her to the hospital. Sitting endlessly in a waiting room instead of over halfway home is better for her HOW?

maryqos

Logic? No can do.

OT: have to share-I saw some idiot woman’s posting on a yard sales FB page, she’s holding up two black kittens “free”, OMG, so I sent a link to Hearthside and they swooped in and saved them. I can sleep tonight.

prysma
    Keymaster

LOL She put earphones in connected to her phone and I started reading some of my stuff to her as distraction… and they promptly got her into a bed. I guess it’s no fun making someone wait if they’re less miserable? She just disconnected fast so I think she’s talking to someone.

As for the OT… oh dear CC and BC, at least those poor babies are safe!

prysma
    Keymaster

They’re discharging her. She found a place to stay, she thinks, and it’ll cost less than I was afraid it would. We can figure out tomorrow how to get her home.

maryqos

thums up!

shepmom

Well…not feeling well sitting in a hospital waiting room is SAFER, maybe not better, but safer than not feeling well sitting on a train.

I think once she is home, her lawyer should know of this. I am glad it wasn’t bad enough for a hospital stay, and I hope she can have a restful night. You too!

Keep us posted.

prysma
    Keymaster

She’ll be on a train leaving Kingston in less than 4 hours (11:30 Cheezthyme) and back in Kingston at just past 14:00 (assuming no delays. I’m going to go to the station to meet her. She had a bit to eat and lots to drink and a decent sleep (in a better bed), and she’s feeling better. And so help me, if she tries to skimp on breakfast…

Thanks. For being there while I was having (another) massive bout of anxiety and stuff. {{{{{{{{{Cheezpeeps}}}}}}}}}

And without the help from certain peeps who know who they are, we would not have been able to afford that room last night. Just sayin’…

maryqos

{{{{{{{{{{{{{Prysma, Jackie, kittehs, and amonimous good harted cheezpeep}}}}}}}}}}
    and-yay!

shepmom

So glad to hear this news. Sleep, food, drink, and home will work wonders. Hoping for a long stretch of peaceful quiet for both of you. Kitteh purrs will be set on ohaiest ohai!

prysma
    Keymaster

Train is running a little behind – hot, humid, plus very very full, July 1st is Canada Day. But she’s on it! With drinks and varied snacks. She’s got a power outlet to plug her phone into, she’s got wi-fi, she’s got earphones. Just a matter of time.

puddy_tat

eek

safe travels, jackie

prysma
    Keymaster

Home safe and sound… a while ago, actually. Got her indoors, gave her fruit and then a good late lunch, and she was mostly asleep by the time she finishehd so she crashed for a nap. I went out on the balcony with Trick and some tea to just kinda try to re-centre myself amomg the tomato plants, and I think I dozed off for a bit. Weekend is for recovering – both of us.

But the kids are soooo glad to have her home. Their increasingly atypical behaviour is immediately right back to normal!

annipuss

Thanks for the news that she is home – I can go to bed now (11.30 pm here) I hope that you both can put it at the back of your minds and just get on with living.
    {{{{{{{{{{Jackie, Prysma and the furs}}}}}}}}}

shepmom

I’m so glad she got home safely. {{{{{{{Whole howse ob Prysma}}}}}}}

maryqos

yay…ai dint ewese kapetals sew as nawt tew disturd annewun.

Viewing 24 posts - 101 through 124 (of 124 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.