Cheezland

By the cheezpeeps, for the cheezpeeps!

Lungdoc has crossed the bridge

Home Forums Srs stuff Lungdoc has crossed the bridge

This topic contains 69 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  geniecat 2 weeks, 6 days ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 51 through 70 (of 70 total)
  • Author

prysma
    Keymaster

A consensus has been reached, over here, regarding a fitting memorial. (A good and viable suggestion that’s greeted by half a dozen people immediately seconding it counts as consensus!)

Since choosing only a few of his lols and pics would not convey the countless sides of a wonderful man with very diverse interests, we’ll use them all.

Every Sunday is now Lungdoc Day, until I run out of posts to reshare. I’ll try to scramble them up a bit by time and subject, and I’ll give them their own tag. (For those of you not often on Cheezland these days, this means captioned lols at 3:00, 6:00, 9:00, 15:00, and 18:00 Cheezlandtime, which you can see in the top left corner of the site, and a caption-me pic at 12:00.)

Everyone, of course, is very welcome to come play and remember.

#63487 Reply

Tucatsu

Farewell to our beloved and sweet Lungdoc. I always enjoyed and looked forward to his clever and funny posts. I missed a few days on Cheezland and come late to this sad news. My condolences to Mrs Lungdoc and all of Cheezland.

#63488 Reply

maryqos
    #63489 Reply

Turtlol

Vayo con Dios, deerest Lungdoc. Such a kindly soul you had!
    Fankyoo tu Mrs. Lungdoc for thinking of teh Cheezwhirld while going thru her own sad of immense proportions, and sharing his thoughts with us.

Mai Mr. Murphy suddenly left dis Plane of Existence teh same day….Aifinks he wanted to accompany Lungdoc tu teh Meadow…..so they journeyed together.
    <sobs>

#63490 Reply

maryqos

Oh Turtlol ai am so very sorrie fore your loss of Mr. Murphy.

#63491 Reply

annipuss

I had a sort of vision of all the cheezpeeps hart kittehs making a guard of honour to lead Lungdoc to the meadow where Janet, Dan, Maus and other departed cheezpeeps were waiting to greet him

#63493 Reply

maryqos

Lovely image anni and
    Mr. Murphy was holding his hand…

#63494 Reply

noodle

Oh turtlol, ai iz sew sorri bout mr Murphy. Him an lungdoc musta meeted up awn da bridge an traveledd two da meado twogether.

#63497 Reply

prysma
    Keymaster

Turtlol, I can has a sad with you. :cry:

#63513 Reply

Elka

Just so sad about this news….
    Go well dear Lungdoc you will be so missed.
    My thoughts are with the Fellers family.

#63514 Reply

short1fry

I was just looking at the links to the previous posts on LD Sunday to read the comments. I shouldn’t have. :,(

#63516 Reply

shepmom

Turtlol, I am so very sorry for yoor loss. I hope it will be some comfort to think of your loved one travelling safely with dear Lungdoc.

#63788 Reply

soprano_smurf

Ohhhhh Lungdoc and Mrs Lungdoc and Cheezpeepz — I’ve been offline because my own dear stepfather was getting ready for the Rainbow Bridge and passed over last night. Andreas was a big guy with a deep voice and our kittehs used to clamber all over him before settling down on his capacious lap for extended wash-and-naps. Perhaps, wherever, Lungdoc and he can be in a good place together, sharing a story and a joke or two. Sending Love and Beemz and Hugggz and thank you all for being such a very special community!

#63789 Reply

annipuss

Hugs and sympathy to you, Soprano_smurf on the passing of your stepfather.

#63827 Reply

maryqos

Oh dear so many sads, so sorry Soprano_smurf.

#63830 Reply

shepmom

Very sorry to hear this sad news, Soprano Smurf. Sending beemz and comfort.

#63925 Reply

noodle

oh my, soprano_smurf. ai has a sad four u an ur fambly two. hopin him an deer lungdoc meetz up an haz lots two tawk about. {{{{soprano_smurf}}}}

#64542 Reply

Checking in after some time away and am deeply saddened. I enjoyed and looked forward to Lungdoc’s captions and comments. They were such a nice break from the deepening craziness in the world. Another gentle soul is no longer with us.

#64561 Reply

shepmom

It’s good to see you, Consul — I’m sorry you came back to such sad news. I hope you’ll be able to drop by more often.

#64724 Reply

geniecat

Ai hazzn’t bene heer for yurs n yurs, sins ICHC, remember chatting with Lungdoc over several munfs. I deerly luv this pome since my teenage years (more than fifty yurs ago) and think Lungdoc would too. May he go well in the Meadow

Viewing 20 posts - 51 through 70 (of 70 total)
Reply To: Lungdoc has crossed the bridge
Your information:

Cheezland © 2012-2019 Frontier Theme