LESS INNERESTIN THINGS TEW SHAER

Home Forums Fun stuff LESS INNERESTIN THINGS TEW SHAER

This topic contains 30 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  maryqos 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • Author

maryqos

sew ai wash awl teh gushie kans. ai trie tew bee neat sinse ai waytin fore teh koffeeew tew brew ai goe tew get teh garbidge bags tew putt teh kleen kans inn. tehn ai memburr thay pooshed down ahind teh warsher (how sum peepls inn dis areya uf Noo Jork pronownce it) sew ai awl smart and put littlol lamp awn itz syde wiff bulb at bak sew ai kan sea. ai sea Snugglol bottlol, pre-warsh spot kleener, towelol, emptee gallin wader jug,goggie leesh, kitteh bed, edctera edctera edctera and teh boks uf bags, geddoout taht sutff an still stuff bak dere, ai wayt till nudder dai fore taht krap, teh coffee ai waz wayting fore is readie, sew ai poosh teh warsher bak an KABLAAAAAM!!!!!!! lowd noyse an puff uf bloo smoke. ai reelie shooda mooved teh littlol lamp furst. Now dere is all kynds uf bork glass bak uf warsher an drier. an littlol lamp got rest uf bulb stuk inn it This is mai lyfe. well, kittehs dont goe bak dere, sew ai’m haeving mai koffees. The End

maryqos

ai’m stuuuck! Rosie is sleeping awn me. ai got pitchers. its after 8 an ai dint have teh suppur yet. butt if hurr resting saeflee, den hurr nawt dewing teh innpro…..enapropr…interp…….rong toyletting.
    an thare is a “Hoarders” show on and teh crazie ladie haz ~50 kittehs inn hur howse-an nuffin else eggsept poops an a refrid/freezer full uf hur ded kittehs. Augh, yikes a roni!!

short1fry

Ohai mq! Sownz liek ay hektik dai. Eye wuz reeding an enjoid ur spelink ov “warsher”. Eye fotid it wuz ownlee an Indeanna fing. Aifinkso eye wuz abowt 12 yeerz owld win eye reelized it wuz pronownst WASHer nd not WARSHer. Likek warsh teh dishes, warsh teh kar… :LOL: :)

maryqos

:D sang-witch
    a frend frum elseware used tew teeze me cawse ai sed element-airie instead of elemen-tree.

MarthaV1

Wen I wuz growin up in oHIo, with a muther frum Ilinoise, I warshed my face with a warsh rag. Now, in da land of OZ, I know itz called a face cloth.

maryqos

oh ai forgotted abawt the warsh rag an the dish rag.
    (an altho ai live in souf west Noo Jork Stayte a frend tole me mai aksent (ai donut have an 8O aksent) was Midwesturn.

an Momcat is Eye-tallian sew dish towel was a mupeen.

OnleeKitteh

An uncle was born in New York city but raised in New Jersey. He married my aunt (dad’s older sister) and lived the rest of his life (from 1945 till 1967) in Oklahoma. He always called Cuba “Cuber”, idea “idear”, and a few other words had “r” added in places it didn’t belong. In Oklahoma we said dish rag, and probably other phrases peeps haven’t heard before *or maybe they have*.

maryqos

a fren frum Lewisianna used tew call Massachusetts “Massa-two-sit”
    *edited cawse he din’t sai teh lass “ess”

noodle

oh mai.. iz library nawt liberry. oh deer, iz harde two bee complainin in lolo speek. :grin:

annipuss

I live in Sarf Lundun. I wash my face with a flannel! Friends hear call me luv or dear. When I am in Lincoln, they call me duck (to rhyme with book). Two Sarf Lunduners meeting have a conversation that goes “Awri?” “Awri! You?” “Awri! See you”

maryqos

:D

shepmom

Anni — I lived in Glasgow for two years (well, Edinburgh and Stirling part of the time) and it took me awhile to get used to being called “hen.” I still find some of the expressions creeping into my “Warshington” style American, even now. I loved living there, and I miss it!

maryqos

Mai Larry T. Potter died this day in 2012. That is about when I started posting not just lurking. He would have been 5 in just a few months. So his littermate, Sherman T. Potter is 12 years old. OMCC that just doesn’t seem possible. I’m pretty sure that Larry came back and is now at least part of Steve, they are so alike, and Steve has the same markings but his coat is two shades of gray tabby and Larry was OBNP.
    Still not fair.
    (Larry is on the right)

noodle

Wowzer, watt beautifilled bois dose two r. Sew digified lukin, but problee rascalz az well.

OnleeKitteh

maryqos: I bet I know where Sherman T. Potter got his name. :) You must have been a fan of M*A*S*H* TV series.

maryqos

Still watch for the elebenty and elebenth time. :D

maryqos

Sign you are truly a cat lady number elebenty: You bring home Chinese food for supper and after you’ve filled a plate with the food you realize you used the fork you’ve been using to scoop out cat gushy foods…..and you eat the food anyways.

2kittehkenniff

What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger! I’ve done the same.

shepmom

Otay, ai gots wun…remembers abowt 18 munfs ago mai littlol drama wif mai frend-who-wuz-nawt-a-frend after awl?

Guess who am teeching at de myoosic werkwerkwerkshop ai iz running dis summer….(ai hads gnoe say in who de faculty woulds be).

Nawt lookin’ forward to dat!

maryqos

8O 8O 8O

maryqos

I remember the first time I had to do Valentines for my classmates, I had a little trouble figuring out the process. I kept putting my name on the envelope and their name on the valentine.

maryqos

hee hee shoodn’t laff butt thare was too bee a blud drive hear tewdai an teh Redd Kross driver drove unner teh overhang at teh frunt entrance…an teh truk got stuk akause truk tallur den teh overhang. (Pee Ess-dunnawt rev teh moter tew geddowt frum unner-duzzin werk) :D :D :D

2kittehkenniff

Speaking of too tall trucks, have you ever seen videos of this bridge in Durham, NC?
    http://11foot8.com

maryqos

8O oik!!!

maryqos

I put a big long note an it disappeared!
    I’ll just put the sweet part. I never have said that my Little Sammy’s happy tail is a teakettle handle happy tail, when really happy it touches the back of his head.
    I love the little bugger even though he knocked to the floor a large lamp last night chasing the first flying raisin of the season.

maryqos

Duz yu remember littlol Tink? He waz teh surprise that the scaredy kitteh taht wee trappified an had inn teh puter rum and den wee knoo taht teh scaredy kitteh was a gurl kitteh (Dixie). Hur waz a feerse pertektive mama. Well littlol Tink-he got adopted from Hearthside Cats-is nawt fore yeers old tewdai!
    Happy Birthday littlol Tink!

noodle

ai membor Tink… yup, da wilde tails an advenchurs of da tinkster.

maryqos

lukie mee, mai fren coming tew mai hawse tewdai tew cleen sum fore me an hur bringin noms fore me.

maryqos

wile ai am werking at werk.

noodle

Ah, kan hur come ova two santa monica? Ai wood maek hur sum nomz. :)

maryqos

prolly wood!

Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.