Cheezland

By the cheezpeeps, for the cheezpeeps!

Inneresting stuffs tu share

Home Forums Fun stuff Inneresting stuffs tu share

This topic contains 118 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  noodle 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 19 posts - 101 through 119 (of 119 total)
  • Author

maryqos

theese ar grate! thanks fore the likn.

#60039 Reply

shepmom

Fankees Puddy! Great piccies, awesome doggos!

#60250 Reply

maryqos

Very blessed yesterday on the way back from the sanctuary. I go by a cool pond/wetland area where I sometimes see cool stuff like geese, cranes, deer, and the biggest snapping turtle crossing the road. Yesterday I could see something by the road so I slowed down. It was a cluster of big birds. When I got closer two bald eagles flew up and flew my way so I got to see them really close and OMG I was so excited. It was my first time to see bald eagles in person. They are so beautiful and regal. They definitely need a better name.

#60251 Reply

annipuss

How about the scientific name? Haliaeetus leucocephalus. I can’t translate the first part, but the leucocephalus bit means white head. White headed eagle sounds better, I think!

#60253 Reply

maryqos

Yes indeed. Or alabaster eagle.

#60290 Reply

maryqos
    #60595 Reply

maryqos

a funny-last night I went to visit Mom and her new friend from there was also visiting. Her friend cautioned Mom as she was over-reaching for something “Lolly be careful or you’re going to fall and get stuck between the dresser and your chair.” Then she added “We’ll have to call the firemen……and some of them are real cute.”
    She’s one of us (some of us)!

#61618 Reply

maryqos

okai sew serious radeeo teh nawt sebenties sez luk up yur Chineeze Zodiak yeer boarne. ai ar an tigurrrrrr! Ai lyke. Whut ar yu?

#61619 Reply

ToonaJoosePlz

Ai’m a horse, by date. Butt(!) luuking at all teh chracturristikks, it seems to be a littlol inaccurate. My lukky numbers happen to be in mai howse number, butt(!) mai unlukky colo(u)rs are two uv mai faybrits. Adn teh purrsonalties adn careers are just off. Ai wuz borned right at teh beginning (oar end) uv a year, sew mebbee Ai’ll go chekk owt teh adjacent animalol.

#61620 Reply

maryqos

yes, maibee cawse nawt Chieese. onlee wun uf mai nummers waz dere.

#61623 Reply

annipuss

I’m a rabbit – although some say it is cat, not rabbit. Puddy should have been a dog, but he came early and is a rooster.

#61624 Reply

OnleeKitteh

Ai’z a dogo. In partikular – uh fire dogo. Most uv da associations fur dat sign iz me, eggsept my faborite color iz blu adn dat’s considered tu be unlucky.

#61625 Reply

maryqos

Pleeze tew think good thots, a potential hoomin mama koming tew meat an greet Zorro aka Cedrick aka Benjamin. Hur hassa 9 month old kitteh whoo needs a kitteh to plai wiff.

#61643 Reply

jd

I’m a rooster. I suppoze dat meens I’m part dinosaur.

#61645 Reply

maryqos

woman changed hurr mynd, Zorro will bee here at least till end of March because I’m going to have to take him back to my friends’ back porch.. :(

#61740 Reply

puddy_tat

came round on teh tweeter yesterday –

just a focks and dog sharing an ice-cream (video)

focks appears to be called Juniper (she are a rescue focks) – more here.

#61741 Reply

OnleeKitteh

OMG puddy_tat. That video is so cute. Such a happi focks. Fankies muchly fur postin da linkies.

#62487 Reply

maryqos

Noo newz tew me: FDJ hazz a gurlfren! Thay lukk verrie happie inn teh pitchers.
    (all ovur world brokin harts an/oar glad fore such a nyse kittehman).

• This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by  maryqos.
    #62502 Reply

noodle

Reely, oh hevenz b praised. Ceiling cat brot a gurlfrend 4 fdj.

Viewing 19 posts - 101 through 119 (of 119 total)
Reply To: Inneresting stuffs tu share
Your information:

Cheezland © 2012-2019 Frontier Theme