Cheezland

By the cheezpeeps, for the cheezpeeps!

Inneresting stuffs tu share

Home Forums Fun stuff Inneresting stuffs tu share

This topic contains 106 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  maryqos 1 month ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 101 through 107 (of 107 total)
  • Author

maryqos

theese ar grate! thanks fore the likn.

#60039 Reply

shepmom

Fankees Puddy! Great piccies, awesome doggos!

#60250 Reply

maryqos

Very blessed yesterday on the way back from the sanctuary. I go by a cool pond/wetland area where I sometimes see cool stuff like geese, cranes, deer, and the biggest snapping turtle crossing the road. Yesterday I could see something by the road so I slowed down. It was a cluster of big birds. When I got closer two bald eagles flew up and flew my way so I got to see them really close and OMG I was so excited. It was my first time to see bald eagles in person. They are so beautiful and regal. They definitely need a better name.

#60251 Reply

annipuss

How about the scientific name? Haliaeetus leucocephalus. I can’t translate the first part, but the leucocephalus bit means white head. White headed eagle sounds better, I think!

#60253 Reply

maryqos

Yes indeed. Or alabaster eagle.

#60290 Reply

maryqos
    #60595 Reply

maryqos

a funny-last night I went to visit Mom and her new friend from there was also visiting. Her friend cautioned Mom as she was over-reaching for something “Lolly be careful or you’re going to fall and get stuck between the dresser and your chair.” Then she added “We’ll have to call the firemen……and some of them are real cute.”
    She’s one of us (some of us)!

Viewing 7 posts - 101 through 107 (of 107 total)
Reply To: Inneresting stuffs tu share
Your information:

Cheezland © 2012-2019 Frontier Theme