Cheezland

By the cheezpeeps, for the cheezpeeps!

Health Problems

Home Forums Srs stuff Health Problems

This topic contains 297 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  2kittehkenniff 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 48 posts - 251 through 298 (of 298 total)
  • Author

maryqos

awww thangyer smalltabby fore kind thots an offur-shore ai’d lyke sum hunny! taht wood bee swell an Mr. C alsewtewaswell lyke taht.
    thay fillded him up wif 2 liders uf eye vee an sended us hoem. ai gess wee ar tew use teh EeeDee lyki a hoomin filling stashin????

#48011 Reply

maryqos

He went to the ER again yesterday and FINALLY they put him in as an Observation patient which means he can stay for 2 days or they can change it to an Inpatient. “Intractable nausea & vomiting”. Don’t know why but maybe they will find out. So far everything is normal.

#48012 Reply

noodle

yeesh. bettor two find out and fixify da problem. much luv hedding ur way .

#48013 Reply

maryqos

changed to inpatient but still expecting to discharge tomorrow. wouldn’t it be better to find out WHY he is nauseated and not which anti-nausea medication works for him?

#48027 Reply

maryqos

called in sick with bad sore throat-happened to have appointment with NP yhis PM. She suggested I take 2 days to rest so I’m going to do it!
    Mr C came home today. He’s weak. After visit with NP I came home to find the truck gone and I was ramping up to have a conniption fit-just as he drove in-in the truck.
    MQ: Where did you go?
    MrC: Just to get gas, the truck was almost empty
    MQ: what the %^&$^%%^*^&*& you are just out of hospital and weak you can hardly walk!
    MrC: No big deal
    MQ: AAARRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

#48077 Reply

annipuss

Men! Glad that he is home and feeling like doing things. I saw from the OT forum that the nerve block is helping. Keeping the beems going for him to make a full recovery to his real self!

#50752 Reply

maryqos

More pleh noos. PET scan says canser bak. Doktor will tell opshints affer Tumer Bored meats.Sez tumer pooshin awn nerv an taht wai payn werse. Pore Mr. C.

#50753 Reply

ToonaJoosePlz

Moar hugs adn beems coming yore way.

#50754 Reply

prysma
    Keymaster

Oh carp. Loves n beems on super-ohai!

#50755 Reply

Shepmom

Oh, I am so so sorry. Beeeeeems, loves, and many, many prayers. Please keep us posted. {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Maryqos}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

#50757 Reply

Noodle

Oh no. Suite mr c iz a gud, gud man. Ai sm sew sorry da pleh tumor iz bak. My love and prayers are strong fore you both.. {{{{mr c an maryqos}}}}

#50761 Reply

annipuss

Enough already. Sorry to hear this news, mqos. BEEMS for you both.

#50768 Reply

Lungdoc

Moar beems of getbetter from teh Soufwest…. {{{{{{{Maryqos adn Mr. C}}}}}}}

#50769 Reply

maryqos

ai think this is awl goeing inn teh direkshin noe wun wannsta sai awt lowd….ai seed fore longe thyme. wee preshiate awl teh beems.

#50770 Reply

noodle

love an lots moor luv heddin straight two u both.

#50771 Reply

prysma
    Keymaster

Finkso I can speek fur ebreewun on this wun:

Sooooo wish we could duz more than sendin teh beems an teh lubs, but we be here fur you, no matter what. Nawt has a wurry bowt bein a downer or ennyfin, if you need tu rant or cry or ennyfin, we be here an we lubs you an we unnerstand.

#50777 Reply

short1fry

Love and beems to you both. xoxoxo {{{{{{{{{{mq and mr c}}}}}}}}}}

#51738 Reply

maryqos

Updayte: yesturdai dey did a biopsee uf teh noo spot wich waz egg splayned as a dime syzed tumer behynd lass surjery an at basis uf skull. dis was don inn eggskray sew speshilly skilloled Docter Tiny Sure Shot could grab sum uf it. (ai forgot tew ask wai if thay noe waht it is wai gotta biopsy) den prolly chemo wich wont killify butt will damaje it sumhao (?) den planned wun gyant fokused blastify uf radiashin at teh spot.
    (tis biopsee supposded tew happin lass weak butt noe wun tole Dr. Tiny Sure Shot abawt it…..udder dokters no haz done afore-coarse dis waz diskovered affer Mr C inn hospitable gowne an inn bedd awaitin….inn Roch-cha-cha wif fren hoo volunteared tew drive him……no komment…)

#51749 Reply

annipuss

Love and hugs for you both and beems, of course.

#51750 Reply

Noodle

Jus watt annipuss sed… lots luv an extra strength beems to u an mr c.

#51838 Reply

Q.

Strong thoughts, and many beems.

#51979 Reply

maryqos

dear friends, my Dad passed away yesterday at about 2:30 am and I’m staying with mom so won’t have access (at sister’s right now). I sent a long story about it to PK as an email but don’t know if she got it because I only have my piece of crap smary phone. Hugs to all. also might be too sad for cheezland.

#51980 Reply

prysma
    Keymaster

Did not get – will post if it ever arrives. I remember you mentioned pneumonia a day or two ago.

More grief, you do not need. Love and hopes for strength for you and mom and sister and whole family, from Jackie and I, and I wish that were more comfort.

#51981 Reply

ToonaJoosePlz

My condolences to you and your family. Please take care.

#51982 Reply

annipuss

So very sorry, mqos. Condolences to you and all who loved your Dad.

#51983 Reply

Shepmom

Prayers, hugs, and comforts to you, dear friend. I am very sorry to hear this news.

#51993 Reply

Lungdoc

{{{{{{{Maryqos adn family}}}}}}} Thinking of you in this sad time.

#52010 Reply

maryqos

Here is the email I tried to send thru the demon “smart phone”, Don’t read if you are not in the mood for sad. Sent 11/22 originally:
    Hi. I am emailing to let you know that my father passed away early this
    morning while I was trying to get to the hospital in Rochester. My sister called
    me at 2am. He had coded. Heart failure and kidney failure. My siblings went to
    Mom’s but I’m the closest to Rochester so I went north instead to Dad. I was not able to be there before he passed as he coded two more times and my brother gave the DNR over the phone while I was traveling.
    It was raining on the way up and snowing on the way back. In the dark. I’m so happy I got to kiss him goodbye and say ” I love you” (which has been a rarity in our family) before I left that afternoon. Even though he was 89 we were not prepared. He hadn’t been sick or complaining of anything. They said they just had to wean him off O2 and he could go home. Although I was there when the cardiac people came in the afternoon to share the echo results which showed part of his heart was not working very well. My sister took him to ED Sunday morning and he was shipped to Rochester for a higher level of care..
    He was very excited to be turning 90 on December 6 and had talked of it a lot. When my sister tried to help him with the DNR form he said “Just keep me alive till December 6, I want to be 90”.. And looking forward to Thanksgiving dinner. I’m staying with Mom tonight and tomorrow night. She’s 88 and with Parkinson’s. (I’m obviously home now)
    Interesting cat part to story. I came completely unglued before I got going to the hospital. Timmy got very upset and cried (unusual for him) and kept grabbing me around the leg claws out. So my conversation with the hospital before I left was punctuated by loud OWs. Poor guy.i never had a cat react like that before. Hugs MQ
    The visiting hours are tomorrow afternoon and service is Sunday afternoon. Dreading.

#52020 Reply

Shepmom

Will be thinking of you Sunday, and sending prayers for comfort and strength.

#52041 Reply

ToonaJoosePlz

Thank you for sharing. Thinking of you all.

#52069 Reply

maryqos

Thanks you two.
    Here’s the link to his obituary: http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/eveningtribune/obituary.aspx?n=paul-a-stewart&pid=187331565&fhid=27525

Also-don’t know if cheezies all knew but MamaCat lost her husband and her mother both last week. Hugs for you MamaCat. It is a sad time for sure.

#52174 Reply

ToonaJoosePlz

Okay, I wasn’t going to offer advice, but….
    When my dad died a few years ago, I, too, was “dreading” the funeral.(who wouldn’t?) All those people, what do I do, I didn’t know what to expect. But surprisingly, it wasn’t as awful as I expected. The anticipation was much worse (for me, anyway). So now I see there are 37 great-grandchildren(!) and with such a big family (and apparently, many friends), there will be lots of people there to help buffer the shock. (37 great-grandchildren?!?)
    Thinking of you still.

#52175 Reply

smalltabby

Sending much love, MQ, and hugs, and anything else I can…

(Don’t know if you like yoghurt-type things, but kefir can really support your immune system in such stressful times.)

#52194 Reply

Cat_S

MUch love and hugs!

#52195 Reply

maryqos

breef updayte wile wayting fore Mr C tew return frum town wif wader fore thee bipaps sew ai kan goes tew bed. ai got viris wif larry an gidis. yu noe hao it goze.

#52211 Reply

maryqos

still wiff teh larry ‘n gidis-yu shood heer mai noo skreem.

pss nawt tellin fore simple thee, tellin for eye-roll at hao teh lyfe is goeing dese dais,

still nawt on de level uf MamaCat, ai hazza sadding fore hur {{{{MamaCat}}}}.

#52212 Reply

noodle

ai haz a bigg sad in mai hart four u an four mamacat too. an ur sad iz very sad, ur wundrus dadcat is gone. ai luked at hiz obit an him wuz an awsum fellow. wowzer…what a guy. a big hug four u an ur family an awlwheyz da power ov da cheez is strong. sendin luv beems to you an ov corse two ur luvly mr c two. you gots sew much to deal with an now da larr n gidis too. yeesh.

#52213 Reply

maryqos

oh mai CC wthedoubletoofpiks negst. Mr C godda kall from ADULT PROTEKTEVE SERVESES late did affernoon an dey comin tew innerveew him tewmorrowe.
    ai hadda tell mai bosscat an sai pleez ai kan goe hoem wen dey der an find awt whatteh&*^*^&* is goeing awn NAO????
    REELIE is dere anyfing else tew bee throne did wai????

#52214 Reply

ToonaJoosePlz

Ai’ll throw sum beems adn gud thawts yore way, butt(!) reely, wut’s taht abowt?

*psst* Ai’m on facebork naow iffn yoo want to luuk me up adn we can be “proppurr” frends, nawt just teh reel lief kind ;) Oh, adn Ai lurrned tewday taht a wink ;) iz akkshully a flirt. Sew, hoap yoo donut mind ;)

#52230 Reply

Noodle

Watt da f%$# iz happinin? Dat iz da craziest fing ai ebner hurd ov. Keep us postified. {{{{{Maryqos}}}}

#52231 Reply

maryqos

ai don’t noe ;) flert. jeekers ai hope ai noe ;) wif mai bosscat…eek!!!

#52232 Reply

annipuss

Beems for this to be some sort of mistake. Life is certainly giving you a bumpy ride. Plz CC get ower deer fren throo dis mess.

#52234 Reply

maryqos

oh-kay, evidentallie prolly wun uf thee adolt childs musta kalled, sed worried bowt his helf.
    nyse womin hear. seemed fine wif fings an gave me an nummer uf a man hoo mite can halp wif findy sumwun fore tew halp mai mommkat.
    she sed she thot howse was verrie nyse, hur haz juss wun pet, a choklit lab an hur noes lotsa werk tew keap up wif juss wun aminils furz an mess.

rite nao wee are boff bleeding blud an udder injuries frum trieing tew katchify and hold down Mimi tew treet hur bad ai. treetmint did nawt happin. ai dew nawt noe what is goeing tew happin wif dis isshew, Johnny alesew gots de badd ai butt ai kan treet him awl bai maiselve.

AN…wun uf mai brudders geddin wifi fore Mom’s hawse sew teh wimmen folks taekin caer uf Mom kan ged awn innerwebs. (we bee taekin terns) ai bee thare nawt Toosdai nite awn accownta uf ruut kanal awn nawt Wennisdai sew offa werk dat dai.. ,

nitey nite awl mai deer deer frens ai bee bak moer soon.

#52243 Reply

Shepmom

gudgudgud hebbins, yoo’s been frew sew muchlymuch alreddy. And nao a root canal?

Sending beems of love, wellness, strength, hope, and humor to get you through these days!

#52300 Reply

maryqos

tewdai is mai dad’s 90th birthday day taht he sew luked forewerd tew. Dad yu were close enuf fore it tew kownt-lyke hoarse-shews.
    ai ast mai mom if hurr misst him (stupit kwestchin). Hur sed “no, he is still hear”. ai bee leeve hur.

#52301 Reply

prysma
    Keymaster

Nawt sure what I can say eggsept… loves n beems for you and your famblee, an wishing yur dad had that last few days tu get teh technical 90, nawt just teh spirit of it. But y’know, wif alla leep yeers an weerd calendar stufffs during wars an fings… betcha he had a solid 90 yeers, even if nawt eggsactly onna same calendar date.

#52302 Reply

ToonaJoosePlz

Ai’m thinking he maed it to 90. Thay just had to moove hims birthday bakk a bit to, ahem, hit teh 9 munth threshold (wuz he teh oaldest?) :) ;)

*sends environmentololy-frendly bloon up to MrS saying “Happy 90th!”*

#52322 Reply

2kittehkenniff

My Mom passed in 2007, two days short of her 95th. ‘Twas close enuff for me. If you make it anywhere near 90 you’re doing good.

Viewing 48 posts - 251 through 298 (of 298 total)
Reply To: Health Problems
Your information:

Cheezland © 2012-2019 Frontier Theme