Health Problems

Home Forums Srs stuff Health Problems

This topic contains 297 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  2kittehkenniff 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 151 through 200 (of 298 total)
  • Author

maryqos

Cricket is a fat white Schnoodle (she looks more poodle than schnauzer). The crazy neighbor was out with her two big dogs unrestrained and the ginormours German Shepherd grabbed Cricket around the middle and tore her up bad in just a matter of less than a minute. We’re “fostering” her while we “find her a home” for my friend who had to go to a nursing home. She’s eleven and 26 lbs. I’ve heard she can be snappy and growly but I have seen none of that. She’s very sweet and mostly sleeps.

ToonaJoosePlz

Oh I knew that part, I meant the healing process. Open wounds sound icky (and to think I was considering vet tech school). You mentioned a raincoat – will that be breathable enough? I don’t know, I’m just thinking air needs to circulate and you know a heckuva lot more than I do so I’ll just shut up. Maybe.
    Stay warm!

maryqos

i think it will be ok because I have it on loosely & it is kinda short but i wondered about that too-have to keep an eye on it for sure.
    i put all the stuff on because maybe some cheezfrens hadn’t heard teh Cricket saga….
    I have been planning on taking the test to be a wildlife rehabilitator & may still but only so i can touch Sully without getting anyone in trouble. This episode with Cricket is kinda showing me maybe I can’t nurse animals like I can’t be a nurse for peoples!

icanhasanimlols

Gudgudgud gnus indeedy! Keep healing little Cricket!

maryqos

Mr. C having an endoscopy and maybe stretching next Tuesday. One small advantage of working in a small hospital. Saw MD in the hall, told him Mr. C having more trouble eating. He says “call OR & schedule him for next Tuesday”. He may have to stretch the esophagus if possible.
    Cricket still has wounds. With duoderm Cher says only change every 3 days. First change one side definitely better, second iffy. if doesn’t look good tonight i’ll make another appointment for her. What a sweetie, i have not seen any snapping, growling or anything. when i’m cleaning her wounds, if i accidently hurt her, she just turns and looks at me apprehensively. Honestly i cry for her.

noodle

Yez, iz gud two kno peepz hoo kare four an…. kare about yur sweetie pi mr c. An hangz inn drre criket. Hur knose u iz tryin two halp hur evin wen it hurtz.

maryqos

V-E-T (wun ai nawt krazie abawt) tuk wun luk at Cricket’s back & freaked out. “This is a terribel wound. yu goe back tew taht udder vet an tell dem tew fixfy it.” her tuk pitchers. Hur sed “tish goggie haztew haev resteritive sturegery an bee much monies-yu goe thart an yu tell dem tew give yu a diskownt”
    Nao, wehn hur tuk teh duoderms off teh biggur wound luked much bedder an teh udder gots teh granalashin tissues awlsew.
    Sanctuarie frend sez “vets nawt alwais rite, putt teh duoderm bak awn”
    I can haz nervis brakedown?
    Nao ovur $500 inn tihs pore goggie. butt thay did giv hur payn meds witch is waht ai wantid.

noodle

Oh nooo. Watt two due, watt two do. Datz meny munniez, butt ax least hur gottid sum payne medz. Itt hurtz mai hart two c a goggie inn payne.

noodle

Ai haets too ax, butt kan u getz da dumb a$$ neybor too pai. Iz dere fawlt. Yeesh, knot phair ax awl. ♡♡♡♡ {{{crickett an maryqos an mr c}}} ♡♡♡♡♡

maryqos

she duzzin haev tew pay kawse Cricket went on thare poopertee. awlsew nayber haz no monies. mai fren hoo waz Cricket’s mama afore wantid tew halp butt hur nefhew is in charj uf hur monies an ai’m shore he’d nawt want tew halp. ai unnerstan taht. ai am glad taht he took hur beautimus gyant sqwee frenlee obnp kitty. he sez “ai’m nawt a kitteh purrson butt hears sum pitchers ai took uf Willie teh kitteh.” inn teh end kittehs getts neerlee ebrywun aifinksew!

noodle

Wow. I iz reely inn a pickel. ♡♡♡♡♡

maryqos

ohai deer peeps.
    1. Mr C goeing fore scope dawn throte tew sea if kan halp teh swallolowing tewmorro ai will uppdaet
    2. Cricket’s booboo’s bedder, almos heeled! knok on would
    3. Pleeze pleeze tew prai fore m63+a
    i8596999999999999 (Susie sez ohai) start ovur-pleeze tew prai fore Sully an udder ‘pines thay haev badd viris. pleeze pray lyke craizie!!! tangyew an gudnite!!

noodle

ai b prayin rite nao an reel harddd. oh ceiling cat, pleeze halp da sully an himz frendz. dem iz gud, gud kreaturez hoo bringz peepolz lotsa joi. {{{{{sully an da pines}}}}}

maryqos

oh ai thing ai forgot tew uppy daet affer Mr. C’s endo skopie:
    speek off: the GI MD says he can’t swallow well because the cancer surgery took out the muscle that is used to push food down when you swallow. So he has to really try and get creative with food. If not he’ll have to have the feeding tube. He says no one ever told him all this and we’ve been going through so much, I don’t know if they did or not.
    And Cricket is still healing, almost all healed.
    Speek awn: nao retern tew yer regallarlee skedjuled lol stuffs.

Nicewitch

{{{megahugs & megahugs & megahugs}}}

maryqos

ty witch uf nyseniss!

ToonaJoosePlz

Beems coming over teh lakes adn throo teh woods to Mary’s adn Sully’s howses!

prysma
    Keymaster

Uniberse just nawt seem to wanna give you a break lately. :( You can has non-stop beems from here fur, well, evreewun! Enny word on hao Sully n the others be duin?

maryqos

Cher teh mudder uf Sully sez ‘pines holdin thare owne. thangyew fore awl teh pray yers cheezies haev majik powerds aifinksew.

Nicewitch

Addin inn mai beems frum VLC!!! Bee getting bedderer sune, Sully an awl t’uvver ‘pines!!>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

maryqos

Well, Mr. C had 2 MD visits yesterday. All looks good. Second one was for the eye-fixing. OP surgery to follow at some point.
    I had to go up to Rochester today for myself. To an arthritis MD. Really nothing much done, just going to do tests.
    Really why I posted-the 2 lesions on either side of Cricket’s back finally closed. The skin is all puckered in on each side of her and the patch above her spine that is between the 2 spots is black and painful and she REEKS bad. I have appointment tomorrow with vet that first treated her. I think they are going to say surgery and I’m going to have to put her down.
    $h!t.

noodle

Oh sweetie. U b havin such difficult reel life stuff to deal with. I am so sorry. I wishes ai cud moor than to say I admires an luvz u. Mi an pj an jessica will bee inn ur poketz tumorrow an halps u maek da rite decizion. Iz knot gud four a beauty like cricket too br inn pain. Sumthymes da hardest choizes r da bezt. 《《《Cricket 》》》 (datz a veri gentel hug). An a big hug four u {{{{{{maryqos}}}}}.

Lungdoc

So sorry for Cricket’s trouble. {{{{{{{{{{Maryqos adn whole familee}}}}}}}}}}

ToonaJoosePlz

Thawts are with yoo, no matter what direction. Is there anything I can do to help? I have free time this coming week.

Wut wuz taht menshun abowt Cornell?

maryqos

Oh tanks toona! ai kant think uf anyfing rite off…..butt ai keep tinking
    Cher at teh sankchewairie-hur taeks teh sik critturs tew Cornell fore teh treet mints. is a long trip fore hurr an hurr duzz it alot! she iz a crazie buzie ladie.

maryqos

forgot tew putt hear, Cher wantz tew taek Cricket an sew ai am givin hurr up tewdai aifink. ai hazza bigg sad.

ToonaJoosePlz

Ai yam sorry – for yoo adn Cricket. She wuz teh wun hoo livved with teh oalder laydee? Wut a nupheeval. She must be berry cornfyoozed.

Ai thawt yoo mite be going to Cornell. That’s a neezy drive. Ai wood meet yoo! Ai cood still meet yoo sumware. Teh forecast luuks okay for tihs week.

maryqos

wee shud meat sumware an have lunge wen wedder bedder an nawt sew crazie at mai hawse! an den wee kuld dew dat sum moer thymes. grate aydeeya. :)

maryqos

oh-yes Cricket waz mai frens goggie an hur was sekint owner furst owner passed awai. it kills me tew send hur awai.

noodle

Iz watt iz best four cricket. Hur will win da hsrts ov awl hur meetz. Butt iz sad, ai kkno. Keep uz pupdated. (Sheepmoms clevor exprezzion).

maryqos

well hur is gon, dint evun tern rownd wen ai sed gubai, hur gonna bee spoyled beeyound hurr wyldist dreems.
    ai’m okai nao, ai noe fore teh bestist.
    okai fore nao.
    {{{{{{{peeps}}}}}}}}

Nicewitch

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{mqos}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

ToonaJoosePlz

Aw Mary, please know you did the right thing. Cricket not turning around means she is confidently looking forward, and knows she has a new future. You did well.

maryqos

So Cher says Cricket is fine. She got a bath after I dropped her off & her back is fine (???!!!). She says that type of dog sometimes when they have a wound, the hair grows back darker. Oooooo…Kaaaayyyyyy…..so the dog just needed a bath? I am lame! Anyways Cricket had a nice weekend with Cher’s friend and then Cher took her to her in-laws to see if maybe they might perk up as they have been kinda depressed. She said they fell in love and demanded Cricket stay for the day and then come back maybe forever. Cricket was very happy-even cuddling with them on the furniture which she had no inclination at all to do here! Even when coaxed!
    Porcupines still got the sniffles, don’t seem able to shake it. Crap, I want Sully and his buddies all well!

Lungdoc

*Keeps teh Beemerator going just in case*
    Happy tu heer teh encouraging words!¡!¡!

jacknife

Yay for Cricket! :D

maryqos

the “in-laws” are taking Cricket for their own!

ToonaJoosePlz

for keeps?

maryqos

Yup!!!

ToonaJoosePlz

Yay!!

noodle

Wundrus gnus. Ai lubz da happity endingz.

icanhasanimlols

Cricket gedded a gnu furrrebber hoem? Yay!Hoo!Ray! furr da gudgudgud gnus! {{{Cricket anna gnu fambly}}}

anna jusss furrr da rekord: {{{{{{Maryqos, Mr.C anna Sully anna poinky fwens}}}}}} :grin:

maryqos

Last Wed Mr C’s lower cheek (awn fayse ai meen) is awl poffie-teh kanser syde, tuk tew ed Dr. Tiny ED werked up fore stroek (??) anyhoo howrslader he sent hoem wif diganoses “Facial Edema”…….DUH…..sorrie……an tew kawl Dr. tiny stuurgeon witch ai din’t dew akawse swollen smawler thirdsdai an regalar tiny Nurse praktisioner visit waz fried egg. hur sez watchify it. sew tihs mornin hiz nek awn taht syde is hard lyke rok. wee goe sea dr tiny sturgeon tomorro mornin.

noodle

Phew. Ai iz gladd u specifyed witch cheek. :oops: . Dat wooda bin tmi.

Keepz uz postified bout ur dr tiny vizit. Gud luckz tumorrow. ♡♡♡☆☆☆◇◇◇

prysma
    Keymaster

Lotsnlotsa beems n lubs onna way from me n Jackie boff!

Nicewitch

Sendin lawtsa beems >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Sawree deys a littlol lopsaidid — ai gots teh pleh shinglols awn mai faes, an wun hand kiips wantin tu skritchify teh itchees an sewth teh soarishis. Pleh.

ToonaJoosePlz

Beems hedding westward ho! (adn a few eggstra for Nicewitch to get rid uv teh ikky shinglols)

noodle

Indeedy sendin xtra strenf beemz two nicewitch. Shingles am da major plehhh. 》》》》》》>>>>>>>>>>♡♡♡♡♡□□□■○○○●•°•°○•~~~¡¡¡◇◇◇◇☆☆☆☆☆

maryqos

oh one teh stinglles stink, sew sorwrie yu gotz tew deel wif tat.

maryqos

dadgum audokerrekt ai mmeened “oh noe”

Viewing 50 posts - 151 through 200 (of 298 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.