Cheezland

By the cheezpeeps, for the cheezpeeps!

Beemz rekwested

Home Forums Srs stuff Beemz rekwested

This topic contains 21 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Shepmom 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Shepmom

Hi deer fwends,

My father died this morning (not unexpectedly). Pleeze to sendify beemz to speed him on his wai to where he can play basketball, go fishing, practice archery, and ride his bike again, awl well and helfy. He wanted to get to 90, which he accomplished last April. He was a good and gentle man, and ai wills miss him, but at de same tiem, ai hazza glad dat him am free nao.

#57368 Reply

Noodle

Ohai beems activated an gentlest lite an luv surrounds ur dadcat. And much luv two u too dear shepmom.

#57369 Reply

prysma
    Keymaster

Beemz fur him, tho I’m sure he’ll get there wifakwkness eazily wif a path bright n clear. Sounds like a wonderful and active life – and he has an amazing daughter I bet he’s proud of.

And beemz fur you. Duzzint matter if it was expected or not, death still leaves a hole that has to heal. We be here if you need virtual shoulders, with lotsa shamwows and bottomless loves.

And hugs. Don’t forget the hugs.

#57372 Reply

Mary Tomcsanyi

Ai am sew bery sorry. Yew haz awl mai lubs and simpafy.

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Shepmom}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

#57373 Reply

Stacey

The gentleist of beeeeeemz fur u adn yur fambly. {{{{{hugs}}}}}

#57375 Reply

Jackie.Elle
    Keymaster

Huge hugs Shepmum for you and all your family ((((Shepmom & Fams))))

#57377 Reply

annipuss

Beems for you, and all who knew and loved your father.

#57378 Reply

Catsablanca

Many beemz and hugs being sent. Had my mom crossed the bridge at 92, today would have been her 94th birthday. Maybe your dadcat can join her for some caek! {{{{Shepmom}}}}

#57379 Reply

maryqos

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Shepmom}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} So sorry for your loss. Godspeed Shepmom’s dad.

#57380 Reply

jacknife

{{{{{{{Shepmom}}}}}}}

#57381 Reply

Amandakat

beems for you and your Dad

#57382 Reply

MamaCat

awl beems on ohi, bof fur himz an fur ewe. pleez taek caer ob urself, tu. hugs>>>>>>shepmom an fambly<<<<<<<

#57398 Reply

Shepmom

Fank yew awl sew beri beri muchly!! Ai hazza shure dat he stopped by for sum yummy caek inna brake room and den wuz awn hims wai to be happy and at peece.

Yoo am de mostest wundermus of fwends {{{{{{{{Cheezpeeps}}}}}}}}

#57399 Reply

Mrrphh

Aifinkso lubz an hugz.
    My Mumcat left when she wuz 92 an ai wuz still talkin tu her an had tonnz moer kwestchinz.
    So nao yur Dadcat left to wait for you on deh Rainbow Bridj so we all kumz tu hug yu, weez a big parade ob hugginz

#57405 Reply

OnleeKitteh

No matter the expectation of someone, or a fur beebeh, crossing the bridge, it’s still hard to bear.
    Fare well Shepmom’s dad.
    *My dad made it to 75, and his crossing had been expected for a year. The last time I saw him in person was to celebrate his and my step-mom’s anniversary (45 years). I kept asking CC to not let him cross the bridge on Father’s Day. Six weeks later he was gone and was just 3 days short, and all us “kids” left him Father’s Day cards under his hands. I included a big yellow rose. The night he passed, I was woken out of a sound sleep at 1:30 am, sat straight up in bed, heard him say “It’s okay, I’m alright”. Fifteen minutes later the phone rang and it was my step-mom letting me know he was “gone”. Left me with shivers.*

#57406 Reply

Shepmom

O mai gudgudgudness! Wuz a littlol similar wif mai dad. Dey called me around 9:40 dis morning and said him wanted to heer mai voice. So I talked to him (he couldn’t respond) and told him he was loved and we’d be okay and he could rest now. About 10 minutes after we hung up, they called back and said he wuz gone. Shivers indeed!

#57407 Reply

icanhasanimlols

O beeg beeg huggins fur Shepmom. Sumtymes de unly solace wi kan haz iz noeing dat awor lubbed wuns r nawt suffering dis hoomin lyfe ennymore an r free tu fly awai! Ai kan feelz mi mumcat anna dadcat anna sisturcats wiffy mi alla da tyme naow. {{{{Shepmom anna famblie}}}}

#57412 Reply

puddy_tat

{{{{{ shepmom }}}}}

*beems from teh bark-shire*

#57433 Reply

ToonaJoosePlz

My condolences Shepmom. It sounds like he’s been released from whatever he was experiencing, now to enjoy cake and bike riding (sounds like my kind of guy!) without consequence! Hugs and beams to you and your family.

#57718 Reply

Lungdoc

More condolences from down here in NM… sorry to be delayed, but I didn’t see your news until now. Keeping you and yours in our thoughts…
    {{{{{{{{{{Shepmom adn family}}}}}}}}}}

#57719 Reply

soprano_smurf

{{{{{{{{Shepmom and fambly}}}}}}} May his memory remain a blessing!

#57720 Reply

Shepmom

Fankees deer friends! It meens a lawt!

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
Reply To: Beemz rekwested
Your information:

Cheezland © 2012-2019 Frontier Theme